Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Christmas Time in Norman!

I love Christmas.
I love Christmas lights.
I love Christmas trees.


This Christmas tree served at the Air Force Academy for some time, fulfilling its important duty to bring Holiday cheer to one Brian Thorn. It was decorated with Air Force colors back then.

I put up the lights with tape and paper clips. It looks good, and it hasn't fallen down yet. I will say, however, that the air unit pushes the ornaments against the branches and causes noise at night. That's annoying, because I'm the lightest sleeper in the world.
But anything for Christmas. A little less sleep, a little more Christmas-time.

This is the obligatory Myspace-photo where I take a picture of myself taking a picture.

Remind me to take a picture of the lights from across Lindsey Street. My room is super-awesome because it faces the stadium, the Honors College, Gaylord--everything. You can see it from the telephone booth outside of Dale Hall.

Here's a photo looking north toward Lindsey. The telephone booth is circled in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment